BAKER’S BURGERS DRIVE THRU SWEEPSTAKES” OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE A RECIPIENT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO PERSONS LEGALLY RESIDING IN LOS ANGELES, ORANGE, SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES, CALIFORNIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, TO WHOM THIS OFFER HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE.
1. ENTRY: From June 24, 2013 to July 21, 2013, when you stop at any Baker’s Drive Thru location in California, ask a Baker’s employee for a free Official Drawing Registration form. Limit (1) Official Drawing Registration form per person, per visit. Registration must be completely filled-in on printed “Official Drawing Registration” form. Upon filling-in your Official Drawing Registration form completely and returning your completed Official Drawing Registration form in person or by mail as provided herein, you will be eligible for the prize drawing to be held on or about July 24, 2013. Photocopies/reproductions of the Official Drawing Registration form are ineligible. Baker’s is not responsible for lost, illegible, late, stolen, damaged or incomplete entry forms and they will be disqualified at time of drawing. Entry forms can be deposited into the entry form ballot box at any location or mailed to: “Baker’s Winner,” Baker’s Burgers, Inc., 1875 Business Center Drive, San Bernardino, California 92408, no later than July 21, 2013.
2. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about July 24, 2013, from among all qualified entries received by Baker’s, under the supervision of Baker’s, whose decision will be final. Odds of winning are based on total number of qualified entries received.
3. PRIZES: GRAND (1): Winner will receive one “Trip to Waikiki Hawaii”. This prize package includes: Airfare to and from destination from one of any of the greater Los Angeles area airports, a 7-day, 6-night double accommodation stay at a Pacific Beach Hotel or comparable property (depending on availability/blackout dates may apply), tour of Dole plantation, and $500 fun money. Both winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older. Travel must be completed by August 31, 2014. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $3700.00. Limit (1) prize per person.
4. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter or win. You have not yet won. Value/Odds of prize: Grand Prize: Maximum Value: $3700.00. Odds of winning Grand/Major Prizes will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Baker’s Burgers, Inc., 1875 Business Center Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408. Sweepstakes ends on July 21, 2013.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons legally residing in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, California, 21 years of age or older, to whom this offer has been made available. Employees and their immediate families (parents, children or siblings, whether or not the individual lives in the same household) of Baker’s Burgers, Inc., and their respective franchises, affiliates, subsidiaries, related entities, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, vendors, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this promotion are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, local laws, regulations and taxes apply.
6. REQUIREMENTS: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by telephone or registered mail and will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Acknowledgment within fifteen (15) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and sponsor may randomly determine an alternate winner. Baker’s is not responsible for lost, misdirected, or unclaimed mail. Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph and likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. No prize substitutions, transfers or assignments except as allowed by the sponsor who reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes associated with receiving prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Baker’s Burgers, Inc. and their respective officers, directors, employees, related entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, sponsors, partners, partnerships, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, parent companies, agents, representatives, and successors and assigns, from any and all claims or damages arising out of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or administration of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection of announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes), participation in this Sweepstakes, or an acceptance, use, misuse, redemption, or possession of any prize received in this Sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Baker’s reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such entrant from the Sweepstakes.
7. WINNERS: Grand-prize winner will be notified by telephone or registered mail. Claims for the Grand Prize must be made by August 8, 2013. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. For winner’s name, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Baker’s Winner,” Baker’s Burgers, Inc., 1875 Business Center Drive, San Bernardino, California 92408, no later than July 21, 2013. Baker’s is not responsible for lost, misdirected, or unclaimed mail.
8. VERIFICATION: All claims subject to verification by Baker’s as to age eligibility, valid driver’s license, and county of residence. In no event will Baker’s be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes.